- Inclusive teams improve team performance by up to 30% in high-diversity environments. (Gartner)
- When employees feel more connected at work, they tend to work harder and smarter, producing higher quality work.
- If you don’t change how you hire, you’ll always get the same type of people.
- The most diverse enterprises — in terms of migration, industry, career path, gender, education and age are also the most innovative, as measured by their revenue mix. (Harvard Business Review)
- Diverse teams make better, more considered decisions.
- The c-suite is responsible for making major business decisions; those that actively seek minority voices gain new perspectives and inspire employees to make a difference.
- Companies with significantly more racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to outperform competitors. (McKinsey)